The Case Of
THE POISON
GUNN

Colonel Bartholomew Battle Gunn receives an anonymous note: "You will die if you don't back off!". So the infamous, despicable Colonel B.B. Gunn invites all of his prime suspects to his party and hires the world famous, highly skilled private detective, Sam Diamond. Among the suspected guests are Dixie Belle South, 51% owner of Belle Bourbon Co. (of course Col. Gunn owns the other 49%), Dirk Dandy, the famous explorer turned cartoon character and ladies man, as well as Windy Erudite, the Colonel's nurse who makes sure he gets exactly what he needs. There is also the Colonel's daughter and aspiring actress, Tomminia Gunn (a.k.a. Tomi Gunn) who dares to march to the beat of any drummer who is not in the military.

or call: 214.749.7010 Ext. 2